Expands signal coverage for existing RF Wireless Synchronized Clock System.
The TimeTrax Sync™ Add-On RF Wireless Transmitter provides additional signal coverage in facilities over 250,000 sq ft. or where facility construction or contents obstruct existing RF Transmitter signal. The transmitter continuously sends accurate, dependable time signal to RF Wireless analog or digital wall clocks. No FCC license required. Captures and broadcasts official NTP, GPS or internal network time source between 902-928MHz signaling channels, ensuring every clock consistently receives correct time. Up to 250,000 sq. ft. of signal coverage (dependent upon facility construction and contents). LCD backlit screen displays day, date and time. Battery backup and automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustment.
- Adds 250,000 sq. ft. signal coverage to 9T1WI RF Transmitter, S9DWXSLAUB RF Wireless Transmitter or any TimeTrax Sync™ RF Wireless Synchronized Clock Starter Pack
- Receives official time from internal network, selected NTP time server or GPS puck
- Broadcast time signal to RF Wireless wall clocks over 128 signaling channels (902-928MHz)
- Hops frequencies to eliminate signal interference
- Up to 250,000 sq. ft. signal coverage (dependent upon facility construction and contents)
- 1 Watt RF power output
- No FCC license required
- Sturdy steel casing
- Easy to read, backlit LCD screen displays day, date and time
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustment
- Battery backup
- 3-Year Manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in USA