Captures time signal from official NTP time source.
Put everyone on the same page with synchronized timekeeping over multiple departments or work stations. Staff is accountable and punctual, schedules are standardized, productivity is improved, and operations run more efficiently. TimeTrax Sync™ RF Wireless 1 Watt Transmitter continuously sends accurate, dependable time signal to RF Wireless analog or digital wall clocks. No FCC license required. Captures and broadcasts official NTP, GPS or internal network time source between 902-928MHz signaling channels, ensuring every clock consistently receives correct time. Up to 250,000 sq. ft. of signal coverage (dependent upon facility construction and contents). Easily expand signal coverage with additional transmitters. Includes TimeTrax Sync™ software. LCD backlit screen displays day, date and time. Battery backup and automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustment.
- Receives official time from internal network, selected NTP time server or GPS puck
- Broadcast time signal to RF Wireless wall clocks over 128 signaling channels (902-928MHz)
- Hops frequencies to eliminate signal interference
- Includes TimeTrax Sync™ software
- Up to 250,000 sq. ft. signal coverage (dependent upon facility construction and contents)
- 1 Watt RF power output
- No FCC license required
- Sturdy steel casing
- Easily expand signal coverage with additional transmitters
- Easy to read, backlit LCD screen displays day, date and time
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustment
- Battery backup
- 3-Year Manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in USA