Warranty & Return Information
Limited Hardware Warranty
Pyramid warrants our Pyramid equipment to the original user against defective material or workmanship for a period of 1-year from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted under the specs tab of the product page. Product Registration and/or Proof of date of purchase are required for warranty service on this product.
- Pyramid’s responsibility under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part(s) parts and repair or replacement is the sole discretion of Pyramid Technologies.
- For Return Shipments to Pyramid, the product must be shipped in its original carton or equivalent, fully insured with shipping charges prepaid. Pyramid will not assume any responsibility for loss or damage incurred in shipping.
- Pyramid reserves the right to determine whether the parts failed because of defective material, workmanship or other causes.
- Failure caused by accident, alteration, misuse or improper packaging of returned unit is not covered by this warranty.
- Any repair to the equipment other than by Pyramid voids the warranty.
- Users in countries other than the USA should contact the Dealer from whom the unit was purchased.
- The rights under this warranty are limited to the original user and may not be transferred to subsequent users.
Limited Software Technical Support
Pyramid warrants the software and provides technical support assistance for a period of 90-days from the date of purchase. Proof of Purchase is required. Extended Software Technical Support Contracts can be purchased separately and provide an additional 12-months of unlimited technical support via telephone, email, live chat or fax. The Support Contract also entitles holders to any maintenance upgrades to the software made during the contract period at no additional charge.
Pyramid offers a 30-day money back guarantee. If an RMA is issued for an unwanted product before 30 days, Pyramid will refund the entire price less shipping if purchased from Pyramid. Pyramid will access a 15% restocking fee on any returns received between 31 and 60 days from the date of purchase. No returns will be accepted after 60 days. Pyramid will not issue a call tag for pickup of products. Customers are responsible for shipping the product back including the cost of shipping. Pyramid will assume the cost of ground shipping for the replacement product. Pyramid will also assess a 15% fee if any items(s) are missing in an open box return. Shipping back to Pyramid from a Pyramid Partner is the responsibility of the Pyramid Partner. No call tags will be issued. Items returned to Pyramid without an RMA will not be credited. No returns will be accepted for opened Time Trax PC products.