Withstands wear n' tear.
Heavy duty time clocks are
constructed of industrial-grade steel
to hold up in harsh workplaces such
as manufacturing plants, warehouses
and garages. The rugged steel case
also protects the inner mechanism
from damage and debris.
Resists grease and grime.
Heavy duty time clock models have
a textured powdercoat finish to
resist grease and grime.
Take your pick.
The heavy duty side loading Document
Stamp records employee time, tracks
projects for job costing or stamps time-sensitive
calculate total worked hours per pay
period with a Heavy Duty Auto Totaling
5000HD Heavy Duty Auto Totaling Time Clock
Heavy duty steel and payroll calculations up to 100 employees.
- Constructed of industrial grade steel to withstand wear n’ tear
- Automatically calculates worked time for each pay period
- Handles up to 100 employees
- Totals actual or rounded time
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly pay periods
- Auto-feed time card alignment
Using unauthorized time cards or ribbons voids Pyramid Time Clock Warranty.$707.00 Shop Now
3700 Heavy Duty Time Clock & Document Stamp
Record employee time, track job costs or stamp documents in heavy duty workplaces.
- Constructed of heavy duty industrial-grade steel
- Stamps date, time and up to 14 preprogrammed message options
- Side-loading time card and document feed accommodates left or right hand printing orientation
Auto Totaling Time Clocks
Track and total employee time.
Take calculations off the “to do” list
Minimize payroll processing time
and eliminate errors.